Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Family, NikNaks, and Work




I figured out how to add more than one pic!
Above my fireplace holds pictures of Stuart's parents: Dottye and Frank and My parents: Mary Lou and Fred. they are held in dearest esteem in our home.
The only real display of NikNaks in our home is a mix of both our family's collection:a sample of my grandmother's cats and some favorites of Stuart's family memories.
Finally, some of what I am working on. I had several pictures that were not labeled nor had a proper home. I am going to place them labeled with the correct family in the right binder!
See my tomatoes in the back corner?? I have canned 31 jars and frozen abt 7 bags of tomatoes!
We are nearing the end of our garden canning. I am very thankful for what we have done!

No comments:

Post a Comment