Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Facebook vs. My Blog

I have considered many people's blogs and have started to renew my interest in blogging. Facebook is rather entertaining, interactive and you can see pictures of people and their families that you do not get to see regularly! It is not, though, a honest picture of my life and that of my family. I find it enjoyable to share and write of my life and my feelings. I do not get to write letters much anymore. I do enjoy Christmas cards, I search after Christmas at Barnes and Noble and other book stores for discounted ones till I find just the right one for next year!!! I can't wait to mail 2010's! Facebook offers a quick greeting and I mean it sincerely but it would take forever to send sincerity to each person SO I will continue sending my greetings to close friends and family and use my blog to reach out to others! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment