Saturday, July 11, 2009

July 2009!!!

It has been awhile! I hope you all enjoy the new look, I really do! My life has changed in many ways of recent; yet, my home, my comfort and haven have remained and stayed constant.
I am so glad to have good friends and the love of my Heavenly Father.
I thought my whole summer would be trying to find a job. Instead, I've had my grandchildren with me and 2 funerals in the extended family and now with 3 weeks left...maybe I can devote it to job hunting.
I am not upset...I don't know why, as we need a job for our finances, but I am calm and confident that I will find it.
I feel my life has gone one complete round with the death of my ex-husband. He has been part of my life for 34 years in one way or another. Life comes and goes and we keep progressing! Good luck in all your endeavors this month!!

1 comment:

  1. Margot~you never cease to AMAZE me and you always INSPIRE me through your wisdom, optimism and faith! I love your quote under your blog title.....such words to live by! Thanks for being such an incredible woman that I look up to!

    ReplyDelete