Friday, August 29, 2008

Tropical Storm Fay...

Just made Panama City Beach cooler and more enjoyable.
Stuart earned a free trip from work and how nice it was !!!
We left Friday AM and returned Sunday PM. Sigh. I don't know how to add pictures or albums to this but I just added them to my facebook! Come and see!
Did I tell you I love waves?? I love water everywhere and I am so very thankful to Heavenly Father for this enjoyment. It of course is a necessity, but he allowed it to be beautiful too!! I am often overwhelmed why He has blessed me to be so happy with beautiful skys, lakes and oceans and waterfalls and trees and oops! I think this could go on and on!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like ya'll had a great time. Love the pictures on Facebook. To post them on your blog, go to edit posts--and go into this post and click on the picture icon (to the right of the abc (spell check) icon) and it then browse your photos and upload them. If you go to your album in Facebook and go down to the bottom, there should be a public link to share your album. You can copy and paste that link into your blog posts and even people that aren't on Facebook can go into that link. Let me know if you have any trouble and I'll walk you thru it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you Margot, check my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tagged you, check my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete